Thursday, December 20, 2012

MAN UTD WILL BEAT REAL MADRID - BUT ARSENAL AND CELTIC ARE OUT

I have a sneak feeling United will see off Madrid in two tough matches.

I can see them losing by a single goal in the Bernabeu and beating them by two goals at Old Trafford.

Both teams are brilliant in attack but not so hot in midfield so it could even be something like a 5-4 aggregate win!

But I fear Celtic and Arsenal will lose against Juve and Bayern respectively.

Juve are strong and unrelenting and, along with Munich, one of the faves to win the whole competition.

I can see a 1-1 draw in Glasgow and a 3-1 win for Juve in Turin.

As for Arsenal, as I say in another blog they have their work cut out against the team who could well win the cup at Wembley in May.

It seems the era of British teams dominating the event is well and truly over.

FRANK WORRALL