Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GUARDIOLA TO BAYERN AS I PREDICTED A WEEK AGO

PEP GUARDIOLA is to take over as boss of Bayern Munich next season - as I predicted seven days ago.

I said that Pep would disappoint English clubs vying for his signature because he only wants to manage one club in England - Man United.

I also said that Pep would be the next manager of Man United when Fergie resigns - and that it is a done deal - and that is why he would manage abroad in the interim.

Bayern is merely a stepping stone to the really big job at United.

Most commentators in England have been saying all week that Pep would be the new manager of Man City in summer.

Well, the cat is now out of the bag. So stick with me if you want to know what's happening first - as the old footie song goes, So now you're gonna believe me!

FRANK WORRALL