Tuesday, January 8, 2013

MICHAEL LAUDRUP FOR ARSENAL

I HAVE hears some interesting talk from my contacts at the Emirates.
  Namely that Swansea boss Michael Laudrup is being talked about within the corridors of power as the man who just might take over at Arsenal when Wenger finally calls it a day.
  I have also heard that his name has been mentioned at Man United - although Pep Guardiola remains the man they want to take over from Fergie, and who will do so barring a late change of mind on his part.
  But I can see the logic of Laudrup at Arsenal and I can see it coming off.
  He is a highly intelligent man and an advocate of fine football - in other words he is a young Wenger.
  Certainly I would rate him ahead of Brendan Rodgers, his Swansea predecessor who was lucky to get the Liverpool job.
   Laudrup for Arsenal - you heard it here first.

FRANK WORRALL